Do you want someone to talk to about:
- Changing your major
- Choosing the right career path
- Feeling anxious about what comes after college
- Feeling lost and directionless when it comes to your career options
- Finding a sense of calling or purpose
- Clarifying your goals
- Reducing stress
- Reaching your goals
Did you know BJU offers Career and Life Coaching to help with any or all of these?
What is coaching?
- Coaching is an ongoing, intentional conversation that empowers a person to maximize his or her personal and professional potential.
- Coaching is about YOU: your goals, your learning, your progress.
What is coaching at BJU?
- Distinctly Christian – focus on following God’s leading in your life
- 2-4 sessions (weekly meetings: 20-45 min each)
- Each session you will determine 1-3 action steps you will take before the next session.
- Your coach will listen, ask questions, encourage, challenge, support, and provide accountability to help you move forward.
You don’t have to struggle alone! Call or email if you’d like to learn more or click on the appointment button to set up an appointment with YOUR coach today.