CAREER CENTRAL – Your own personalized job board and MORE!
If you’ve spent any amount of time on a national job board like Indeed or Zip Recruiter, you know that searching for a job can quickly become overwhelming. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a tool you could use that simplified the process and listed jobs that are posted just for BJU students and alumni? Good news! Career Central is your personalized job board and so MUCH MORE!
1. Complete your PROFILE and then publish it so you can be noticed by employers.
2. Upload a RESUME to share with employers or use the RESUME BUILDER to write your resume/cover letter and get it reviewed by a career services staff member.
3. Use the built-in CAREER EXPLORER and CAREER FINDER resources to learn about careers that would be a good match for your interests.
4. SEARCH for jobs/internships posted by employers who want to hire a BJU student/alumnus.
5. Use MOCK INTERVIEW to practice and prepare for an interview.
6. APPY for jobs!
Career Central uses the information you enter to recommend jobs for you!
You can save your searches and save job alerts to be notified when new positions are posted!
Need help using this resource to its fullest capacity? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here for you!
Click here to get started!