A complete job preparation workshop series designed for you
Can you pass this Career Readiness Quiz?
How long does it take in today’s current job market to find, apply, and land the job you want?
What percentage of open positions are posted? And why should this affect your approach to job searching?
Do you know how to make a first impression that communicates both warmth and competence?
Can you describe your personal brand?
Complete this seminar and you will be ready to apply for any job within your reach!
When/where for WORKSHOPS?
- 6 (short) videos to watch on your own time
- 6 (30 min.) hands-on, practical, engaging workshops
- Alumni 205 @ 5pm
- Sep 2 – Changing World of Work
- Sep 16 – Online Presence/Branding
- Sep 30 – Networking
- Oct 14 – Job Search/Research
- Oct 28 – Resume/Cover Letter
- Nov 11 – Interviewing
- Warm and competent personal pitch
- Job-targeted cover letter and resume
- Complete a mock interview
- Polished LinkedIn profile
- Personalized career coaching
- Identify career readiness competencies you possess